I don't know if I understand this first day well, but I tried my best! So here we go!
1. I know lolita for more than 4 years, but if I would have started to wear it back then, I would definetly end-up as ita. (probably as every beginner lolita with no research and any loli friends ^^)
2. As I mentioned in my post before, I started to take more interest in lolita fashion after my awesome boyfriend showed me Kamikaze Girls movie. He hates himself now for this mistake. x)
3. Although my boyfriend hates lolita so much, it was him who told me to buy my first brand item ~> my Baby skirt. He said it's time to stop only dreaming about it and fnally make my dreams come true. He also made a PayPal account for me! I know why I love him!
4. Lolita made me more crafty, because here, in Slovakia, we don't have so many loliable shops. Even in those few shops it's quite expensive. So, when I wanted to have cute little accessories (not for all my money), I had to made them by my self. I learnt a bit sewing, working with polymer clay and air drying clay, working with felt, painting on clothes and so on.
5. I like lolita "rules". Really, I can't imagine Lolita without them. I love to experiment and make outfits more creative, but only if it's compatible with lolita principles like not showing too much skin, any chep lace and so on.
6. Although I don't have too many opportunities to wear my lolita clothes, at least I like to look at them. So I display them outside my closet. It makes me happy every day!
7. I'm lucky enough to visit an art school, where wearing uncommon clothes is not so uncommon. If I had more lolita clothes, I would wear it every day!
8. I love Paris! In my opinion it's ideal lolita city with elegance, rich culture and nobility. In Paris is also BTSSB and AP store what makes it even more lolita. I plan to visit Paris next year, I hope I will save up enough money for that trip...
9.I try to include some lolita accessories even into my everyday outfits. For example I wear at least bow in my hair.
10.I still don't consider myself as lifestyle lolita. I like that idea very much, some of my hobbies are "loliable" like crafting, painting, sewing or baking. But I think lifestyle lolita should have much more, like"lolita spirit", not only hobbies and clothes.
My first day is (I hope) successfully finished! Thank you for reading, I hope you liked it.
Peace! Take care!