Today I'm going to write about things I hate. I don't say that lolita fashion is ideal in everything, but it was really hard to find 10 bad things! x)
1. Price. Brand clothes are just so pretty! I would love to have them all, and wear them every day! But those prices are just ridiculous sometimes! 35 euro for one tiny plastic AP ring?! Sorry?! I'm not stealing yet x)
2. Difficult to get hold of. Almost everything is from Japan or China. And not every lolita shop shipps to Slovakia, or shipping is just as expensive as whole order you made. It's so unfair that when you save enough money for a dress, you need to save that much, only for the shipping.
3. Makes too much attention. It's not necessary bad thing. Of course, only if you meet nice people, or people who just don't care.Then are people who stare, make weird noises, ask silly questions, shout "funny" things and so on. It's very painful and unpleasant.
4. Not accepted everywhere. I mean my old hip hop and bitchy schoolmates look at me like "WTF?!?!" That I quite understand. Because I think that nothing what is not sexy or from "super ultra modern" shops like NewYorker is just not acceptable between most of young people here, in my age. But when my grandmother looks at me like: "Aren't you too old for dress like that?! Act your age! It looks funny!"...it's somehow weirdo o__O normal old ladies do smile at me every time.
5. Impractical. You can't do almost anything while wearing lolita, because everytime there is a chance to mess yourself. And when you accidentally get dirty, you can't just put your AP JSK to washing machine! Or I wouldn't dare to do that. ^^
6. Clothes can be demaged easily. Socks are dirty in a while, shoes do have little scratches on them after first wearing and everytime, there appear some tiny odd stains on dress. You can be anyhow careful, this just happens. Or only to me? I dunno o__O .
7. Japanees burando doesn't fits. Or I just have too long legs for it. Shame for me.
8. RHS. It's not like hate...I just don't like them. I like much more Tea Party Shoes! In my opinion they look more cute and elegant and aren't so HUGE.
9. Kneehigh socks. Because I don't like how my knees look like in them. OTK socks or tights are much prettier!
10. Wearing lolita during my "favourite" days. Like any other girl. I think. ^^
Thank you for reading, I hope you liked it! ^^